7 Legendary Places for a Romantic Getaway in North Dakota
Be legendary. Share this experience with your friends.
Rekindle romance at one of North Dakota's romantic getaways. Choose from the classic dinner date to a weekend escape at a secluded lodge or cabin. A variety of special trips are available to choose from right here in North Dakota. For more ideas on romantic getaways in North Dakota, go to www.NDTourism.com or call 800-435-5663 or 701-328-2525.
1. A sweet suite dealHotel Donaldson in downtown Fargo has 17 suites, each one unique and each one waiting to make this weekend one you and that special person in your life will never forget. Dine in the restaurant, have a drink in the lounge or experience the nightlife of downtown Fargo. Leave the kids with the grandparents. This weekend is all about you.
2. Rustic relaxationCoteau des Prairies Lodge near Havana. Find yourself at home at this rustic, yet refined lodge, constructed with native North Dakota pine with custom log and steel architecture. You will be awed at every turn, from the magnificent great room to the signature lookout.
3. Unwind in the spirit of the Old West
4. Romance in the Badlands
5. Moose Creek Lodge Getaway
6. Romantic lake experience
Lake Metigoshe State Park in the Turtle Mountains is a peaceful, natural setting with pristine views and unspoiled wilderness. For a new adventure, stay in a yurt and fill your day with fun winter activities like snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Nearby Bottineau Winter Park is home to downhill skiing and tubing hills.
7. Give her a rose, a Dakotah RoseDakotah Rose Bed and Breakfast in Minot. Guests are welcomed warmly with amenities like sweet homemade treats, wine, champagne or sparkling juice. With a number of different romance packages to choose from, you’re sure to come away smelling like a rose.